We are one of the well known firms in this domain, engrossed in offering supreme grade Water Repellent For Textile. With the aid of pioneering methodology, this repellent is formulated by our dexterous professionals using premium quality chemicals. Finding usefulness in textile industry, the offered repellent is used as a coating for fabrics to make them water resistance. Packed in various options according to need of clients, the provided Water Repellent For Textile is highly cherished due to its effectiveness.
BASED ON C8 CHEMISTRY
WATER & OIL REPELLENT FOR NATURAL SYNTHETICS AND BLENDS
WR-09 is an aqueous fluorocarbon emulsion for durable water and oil repellent effects on natural, synthetics and their blends is formulated for WATER AND OIL REPPALLENT & weatherproofing, It forms invisible Nano coatings on the surface and give resistance to water, pollutions, Dust, UV protection, Anti bacterial, Anti corrosive, and protect from acids, alkalis, saline weather, water based chemicals, mould, algee and fungus growth. It can be used for exterior and interior use also.
- Excellent water/oil repellency with air permeability on natural, synthetic & blended fabrics.
- Durable finish stable to several cycles of dry-cleaning & laundering.
- Soil & Stain release property. Mild softening effect of polyester & nylon fabrics.
- No detrimental influence on color fastness properties
- Stain proof finish resistant to staining by hydrophilic & oleophilic soils
- Gives air permeable, water and oil impermeable finish, also gives breathable finish
- Under acid conditions WR-09 is compatible with most of all common cationic and non-ionic textile.
- Water based formulations
- Heat is necessary for activation Durable finish stable to several cycles of dry-cleaning & laundering.
- Cross linking with surface.
- Resistance to Dust, Dirt, Mould, Algee, etc
- UV Protection
- Save some electricity due to dry air in the rooms due to nano coat reduce load for Air-Condition.
- Transparent Nano coat.
- Very good temperatures resistance.
- Low Cleaning and Maintenance requirements.
- Auxiliaries. Incompatibilities may occur with anionic substances. In any case preliminary trials for checking the liquor stability are absolutely necessary.